Please Note: Learners who successfully complete this IBM course can earn a skill badge — a detailed, verifiable and digital credential that profiles the knowledge and skills you’ve acquired in this course. Enroll to learn more, complete the course and claim your badge!
Special Offer : This course includes a great offer from IBM: One year of Watson Assistant services to power 10 chatbots at no charge. The perfect way to kickstart your chatbot building business!
Chatbots are one of the most exciting and in-demand topics in tech. Businesses around the world are increasingly showing an interest in their potential for cost-saving and improving customer service availability.
In this course, you’ll learn how to build chatbots powered by Watson and how to approach making money by selling chatbots to clients. We’ll coverways to sell chatbots to prospective clients online and offline. We’ll explore how to plan and build chatbots using a visual tool provided by IBM. We’ll offer methods for testing, analyzing, and improving your chatbots. And we’ll teach you how to deploy your chatbots to websites via a handy WordPress plugin.
Leveraging the AI power of Watson Assistant, you will be able toaccomplish all this without the need to write any code!
- What chatbots are and why they are revolutionary;
- What WatsonAssistant is and how you can leverage its AI capabilities;
- The key principles of good chatbot design;
- How to create your own chatbot withoutthe need to write any code;
- How to deploy your chatbot on WordPress sites;
- How to enroll as an IBM Partner if you intend to build chatbots for customers;
- How to makemoney with chatbots.
Module0 – Introduction to Chatbots
- Introduction to making money with Chatbots
- Becoming an IBM Partner
- Selling clients on the idea
- Finding new clients locally and online
Module 1 – Introduction to Chatbots
- What are chatbots?
- The emergence of Messengers and AI
- Who are chatbots for?
- The chatbot we’re going to build
Module 2 – Introduction to Watson Assistant (formerly Conversation)
- WatsonAssistant components
- Dos and Dont’s of dialog design
Module 3 -Building Our Chatbot: Intents and Entities
- Creating a workspace
- Defining Chit Chat intents
- Defining Domain-Specific intents
- Defining entities
Module 4 -Building Our Chatbot Dialog
- The defaultWelcomeandAnything elsenodes
- Creating Chit Chat dialog
- Simple conditions and responses
- Handling complex dialog flow
- Trying out and exporting our chatbot
Module 5 – Deploying Our Chatbot on WordPress
- Deploying our chatbot on WordPress
- Installing and configuring the Watson Assistant plugin
- Finding and fixing problems
- More advanced concepts
- Analyzing chatbot conversations
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 2 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes