Welcome to this Spark AR Studio advanced course. In this course, you will build on your advanced skills and techniques to continue with your very own Spark AR journey! The goal of this course is to educate, motivate and nurture learners as they prepare to take the Spark AR Certification exam.
Whether you are looking to create effects for yourself or decide to take your existing skills up a notch, this course will give you the tools to create, manage, and optimize projects, publish and manage effects, and work with clients as a professional AR designer.
By the end of the course, you will have advanced skills to create and publish filters and effects for social media that you can publish to your own, or your client’s, Facebook or Instagram or snapchat accounts. Even more, you will have the ability to publish and maintain industry-standard effects. You will also have built up a portfolio of small projects to help you showcase your work and attract your first client.
Your instructor is Kym Fiala, a professional AR content developer with many years of real-world experience in the field of graphic design and AR. Together with Kym’s help , as well as Spark AR tutorials to assist you, you will be able to make your own AR effects and step up your augmented reality game.
If you are interested in ultimately becoming a Meta Certified professional, this course will assist in developing your advanced skills while using the Spark AR tools and tutorials that you will need before undertaking the Meta professional certification exam.
To make the most of your experience, we recommend that you use this course in conjunction with the latest version of Spark AR Studio during your learning journey.
- Optimize effects for best performance across many devices by optimizing the source assets and effects logic.
- Ensure adherence to Spark AR and Meta policies during the publishing process.
- Account for review cycle time variables during the publishing process.
- Demonstrate the ability to complete publishing form and submit publishing assets.
- Identify how to upload and export effects.
- Address publishing review decisions.
- Demonstrate an ability to maintain an effect.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 4 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes