The second part of this course will have you review and test your overall understanding of cloud computing concepts, languages, frameworks, databases, and architectural models. When you complete this project and final test, you will have raised your skills to a higher level and built a working cloud native application that will impress potential employers.
You will learn how to:
- Sign up for IBM Cloud Lite account.
- Create a Cloudant service instance.
- Create a Watson Assistant service instance.
- Import a skill into Watson Assistant.
- Create a Cloudant database.
- Create a Github repository and clone the skeleton project.
- Import JSON data into the Cloudant database.
- Create IBM Cloud Functions actions as middleware.
- Integrate the actions with chatbot using webhooks.
- Create the server side application.
- Integrate the chatbot with the font end React.js application.
- Add continuous integration and continuous deployment.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 3 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes