In this course, we will review multiple case studies and transactions to recognize how to select the best deal for an investment.
We’ll look at the different players in a deal and understand what the risks are.
This course is part of the New York Institute of Finance’s popular Project Finance and the Public Private Partnership Professional Certificate program.
- Identify the main players in a deal.
- Recognize the risks involved in various types of deals
- Understand how to select a deal for investment
- Lesson 1: Case A: U.S. Geothermal
- Lesson 2: Case B: Airport Case New
- Lesson 3: Case C: Toll Road Case
- Lesson 4: Case D: AES Jordan Case
- Lesson 5: Case U: Canada Schools
- Lesson 6: Case P: Gas-Project Financing
- Lesson 7: Case W: Ichthys LNG Project
- Lesson 8: Case V: Guyana Goldfields
- Lesson 9: Which Deal will you Invest in?
- Lesson 10: Recap
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 3 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes