AWS provides a set of flexible services designed to enable companies to more rapidly and reliably build and deliver products using AWS and DevOps practices. These services simplify provisioning and managing infrastructure, deploying application code, automating software release processes, and monitoring your application and infrastructure performance.
This course in the DevOps on AWS series explains how to improve the deployment process with DevOps methodology, and also some tools that might make deployments easier, such as Infrastructure as Code, or IaC, and AWS CodeDeploy.
- How to improve the deployment process with DevOps methodology
- How to use tools that might make deployments easier
- Understanding Infrastructure as Code, or IaC, and AWS CodeDeploy
- Differentiate between continuous integration, continuous delivery, and continuous deployment
- Explore deployment strategies for serverless applications
- How to deploy updates to AWS Lambda with AWS SAM and AWS CodeDeploy
- Troubleshoot deployment details and errors
This week, you will start by reviewing topics covered in the first course of the DevOps on AWS series. You will learn about the differences between continuous integration, continuous delivery, and continuous deployment. In Exercises 1 and 2, you will set up AWS CodeDeploy and make revisions that will then be deployed. If you use AWS Lambda, you will explore ways to address additional considerations when you deploy updates to your Lambda functions. Lastly, you will end the week by discovering ways to troubleshoot deployment errors.
This week, you will explore how infrastructure as code (IaC) helps organizations achieve automation, and which AWS solutions provide a DevOps-focused way of creating and maintaining infrastructure. In Exercise 3, you will be provided with an AWS CloudFormation template that will set up backend services, such as AWS CodePipeline, AWS CodeCommit, AWS CodeDeploy, and AWS CodeBuild. You will then upload new revisions to the pipeline.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 2 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes