Fixed Income Portfolio Management is a comprehensive survey of the key drivers and features of managing a portfolio of fixed income assets. This thorough and interactive course offers students like you, a detailed grounding in the full range of fixed income product categories and portfolio management techniques. You will leave this online class with a clear understanding of key products and investment management strategies used by portfolio managers, enhancing the opportunity for success in this increasingly complex area.
T his course is part 1 of the New York Institute of Finance’s Portfolio Management Professional Certificate program.
Free Preview! Access Module 1 for free. For full course access, upgrade to a verified certificate.
- Review of Fixed Income Concepts
- Passive Fixed Income Portfolio Management
- Active Fixed Income Portfolio Management
● Mod 1: Review of Fixed Income Concepts
● Mod 2: Passive Fixed Income Portfolio Management
● Mod 3: Active Fixed Income Portfolio Management
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 4 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes