Learn the fundamentals and key considerations of procuring cloud with our new digital course, How to Buy Cloud – Strategies for Cloud Procurement. This course is designed for any learner that plays a role in the cloud buying process, including business decision makers and influencers.
This course covers the fundamentals of how to buy cloud through an engaging mix of instructor videos, quizzes, reading, and hands-on activities. You’ll learn essential skills that will help you from the very start of the cloud procurement effort to the end of buying cycle. Build essential cloud acquisition skills by diving deep into topics such as pricing, security, sustainability, and more. After completing the course, you will be better equipped to assess your organization’s readiness to buy cloud, create a plan for doing so, and identify concrete next steps on your cloud procurement journey.
Learn best practices you can use right away, developed from the source. Advance your skills and knowledge to build your future in the AWS Cloud. Enroll today!
- Build cloud considerations into acquisition strategies.
- Identify how cloud acquisition affects all elements of your organization, from security to legal and finance.
- Describe different buying approaches and when to use them (frameworks, sole source, existing contracts, and dynamic purchasing systems).
- Recognize the value proposition of cloud service providers (CSPs) and their partners.
- Identify how and when to bring in partners and when it makes more sense to buy directly from a CSP.
- Identify the key stakeholders in your organization and how to effectively engage them on cloud acquisition considerations that might affect them.
- Recognize common acquisition questions and how to answer them.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 3 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes