The introduction to online education and course planning course is critical to offering and teaching a successful online course or program. Having a solid understanding of online education and learning styles including key principles and teaching strategies of online education and important lesson planning steps will get your course started in the right direction. This course covers topics such as:
- Growth of online education factors
- Quality of online education research
- Various modes of online courses
- Learning objectives for online education
Build your fundamentals in online learning through this introduction to online education and course planning course.
- Explain the fundamental differences between online and face-to-face education.
- Describe the factors driving the growth of online education.
- Summarize the research findings on the quality of online education.
- Identify different models of online courses.
- Create learning objectives for courses, units, and activities.
- Distinguish between learning objectives and activity descriptions.
- Distinguish between performance and knowledge objectives.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 3 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes