Sharpen your “entrepreneurial mindset”.
Launching New Ventures, a course about Entrepreneurship & Strategy for Technology-Driven Startups, is designed for professionals, entrepreneurs, and students who want to learn about how to successfully launch a new business. Through short, animated lectures, inspiring interviews with successful entrepreneurs from around the world, quizzes and suggested readings, students will gain a broad overview of entrepreneurship strategy with insights they can apply to their venture regardless of location, industry or venture stage.
This entrepreneurship course will help you to develop key entrepreneurial skills in starting and growing a new firm.
- Identify promising business opportunities
- Develop your ideas into a venture concept
- Test market receptiveness to your venture idea by using social media
- Craft an opportunity exploitation roadmap
- Creatively market your solution
- Calculate how much money you need, where to find it and how to manage it
- How and when to protect your intellectual property
- How to grow your venture (intelligently!)
- Experience the early stages of the entrepreneurial process
- Sharpen your “entrepreneurial mindset” and learn how it can benefit your organization.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 7 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes