Methods and Application in Human-Robot Interaction is part two of the Human-Robot Interaction professional certificate.
This course continues to explore the multidisciplinary topics central to modern Human-Robot Interaction research and looks at the role that robots may play in our society; investigating the real world application areas such as: learning, healthcare, personal assistants, and transport.
- Verbal interaction modality
- Emotional interaction modality
- How robots process speech, starting from recognizing what the human said, to understanding its meaning, managing the dialogue and ending with speech production.
- The role that emotions play in the interaction between humans and robots.
- How to evaluate the performance of the robot and quality of the interaction from the users’ perspective.
- The practical applications of robots and what roles robots might have in the future of our society.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 7 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes