The purpose of this course is to help those who are qualified develop confidence to attempt the exam, and to help those not yet qualified to develop their own plan for preparation.
- Position the Professional Data Engineer Certification
- Provide information, tips, and advice on taking the exam
- Review each section of the exam covering highest-level concepts to indicate skill gaps/areas of study
- Connect candidates to appropriate target learning
1. Welcome to the course
2. Understanding the Professional Data Engineer Certification
- Establish basic knowledge about the certification exam and eliminate any confusion or misunderstandings about the process and nature of the exam itself.
3. Designing Data Processing Systems
- Tips and examples covering data processing systems design skills, data structures, and database skills that could be tested on the exam.
4. Building and Operationalizing Data Processing Systems
- Tips and examples covering the building of data processing systems, including assembling data processing from parts, as well as using full services.
5. Operationalizing Machine Learning Models
- Tips and examples covering data analysis, analysis and optimization of business processes, and machine learning skills that could be tested on the exam.
6. Security, Policy, and Reliability
- Tips and examples covering reliability, policies, security, and compliance skills that could be tested on the exam.
7. Resources and Next Steps
- Identify resources for learning more about identified subjects that could be tested on the exam
8. Course Resources
- PDF links to all modules
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 1 week
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes