Gain an understanding of project finance and public-private partnerships structures. We’ll explore how project finance resembles real estate deals and then look at key participants in various deals and their motivation. We’ll also look at the history and evolution of Project Finance, as it is useful in understanding how deals work today.
This course will conclude with an explanation of the basic financial structures and a look at the importance of accounting in project finance.
This course is part of the New York Institute of Finance’s popular Project Finance and Public Private Partnerships Professional Certificate program.
- Overview of Project Finance and Public Private Partnerships
- History and evolution of Project Finance
- Basic structures of Project Finance
- Importance of accounting definitions
- Lesson 1: Definition of Project Finance
- Lesson 2: Real Estate – Analogy
- Lesson 3: Understanding Public Private Partnership
- Lesson 4: Introduction to Participants and Motivations
- Lesson 5: History and Evolution of Project Finance
- Lesson 6: Classic Deals
- Lesson 7: Basic Project Finance Structures
- Lesson 8: Post Construction – Structures
- Lesson 9: Importance of Accounting Definitions
- Lesson 10: Recap
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 3 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes