Ready to earn a professional certificate and stand out in your field? If you’ve gained a clear, comprehensive understanding of the lessons covered in all the 6 courses, your next step is to take the Project Finance and the Public Private Partnership Professional Certificate Examination from the New York Institute of Finance.
The exam comprises 70 questions, timed at two hours. To earn your professional certificate, you must receive a grade of at least 70% or better in the final exam.
Prerequisite for this exam:
Earn a Verified Certificate in all six project finance courses from NYIF:
- Project Finance and Public Private Partnerships Fundamentals
- Deal Structures in Project Finance
- The Project Finance Process
- Deals in Project Finance: Case Studies and Analysis
- Documentation in Project Finance
- Risks in Project Finance: Case Studies and Analysis
Test your knowledge. Gained a clear, comprehensive understanding of Project Finance and the Public Private Partnerships? Next step is to complete the Project Finance and the Public Private Partnerships Professional Certificate Examination from the New York Institute of Finance.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 1 week
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes