Successful students will be awarded a Professional Certificate from RCA.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
The main aim of this course is to recognise and showcase the value of female leadership. The course begins with an in-depth analysis of different leadership theories, leadership development, the success of female leaders, and the importance of being an excellent follower. We’ve invited five female guest
speakers from diverse leadership backgrounds to share their experiences. Our students will delve into the qualities, personal attributes, and actions of successful female leaders.
- Develop self-awareness on their own leadership style and recognise the potential for personal change and development.
- Build strategic communication skills so they can articulate your vision, lead effectively and inspire team members.
- Identify their strengths and any limiting beliefs and behaviours.
- Create a personal development plan detailing skills you want to practise and those you still want to acquire so that you can move into the future with confidence as a leader.
- Improve that relationships and networking with other women in business and develop a leadership toolkit based on best practice.
The RCA Women in Leadership Programme is an excellent opportunity for women who want to excel in their careers. This program is designed for women who want to improve their skills, advance their careers, and gain the necessary tools to succeed in their industries. Whether you are a young
professional, a leader in your field, or anywhere in between, this program is tailored to your needs and will help you grow as a professional. In addition, this program offers valuable support in public speaking and speech-writing, which is beneficial for anyone involved in presentations and public
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 32
- Assessments Yes