This course equips students to build highly reliable and efficient solutions on Google Cloud using proven design patterns. It is a continuation of the Architecting with Google Compute Engine or Architecting with Google Kubernetes Engine courses and assumes hands-on experience with the technologies covered in either of those courses. Through a combination of presentations, design activities, and hands-on labs, participants learn to define and balance business and technical requirements to design Google Cloud deployments that are highly reliable, highly available, secure, and cost-effective.
- Apply a tool set of questions, techniques and design considerations
- Define application requirements and express them objectively as KPIs, SLO’s and SLI’s
- Decompose application requirements to find the right microservice boundaries
- Leverage Google Cloud developer tools to set up modern, automated deployment pipelines
- Choose the appropriate Google Cloud Storage services based on application requirements
- Discuss Google Cloud network architectures, including hybrid architectures.
- Implement reliable, scalable, resilient applications balancing key performance metrics with cost
- Choose the right Google Cloud deployment services for your applications
- Secure cloud applications, data and infrastructure
- Monitor service level objectives and costs using Google Cloud’s operations suite.
- Welcome to the Reliable Google Cloud Infrastructure: Design and Process course. Learn about the course structure and it’s content.
2. Defining Services
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 2 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes