This course begins with an overview of corporate investments, short term and long-term investments, and helps you to prepare consolidated financial statements.
Next, we’ll cover Pension Accounting and understand Accounting for stock options by reviewing the various pension plan types, cost components of a pension plan and plan assets.
We’ll wrap up this course with a look at Financial Statement Analysis where we cover sources of financial information, performance analysis, financial ratios, and also learn how to evaluate corporate performance.
This course is part 5 of the New York Institute of Finance’s Financial Accounting Professional Certificate.
- Accounting for Investments
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Pension Accounting, Accounting for Stock Options
- Mod 01: Accounting for Investments
- Mod 02: Pension Accounting, Accounting for Stock Options
- Mod 03: Financial Statement Analysis
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 2 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes