Ready to start your career in Risk Management? If you’ve gained a clear, comprehensive survey of the practice of Risk Management, your next step is to complete the Risk Management Certification Exam from the New York Institute of Finance.
To earn your Professional Certificate in Risk Management from the New York Institute of Finance (NYIF), you must pass this exam.
You must complete the courses in the certificate program to sit for the exam:
- Introduction to Risk Management
- Measuring Risk: Equity, Fixed Income, Derivatives and FX
- Risk Management Tools and Practices
- Stress Testing and Regulation – Part 1
- Stress Testing and Regulation – Part 2
Test your knowledge. Gained a clear, comprehensive understanding of Risk Management? Next step is to complete the Risk Management Professional Certificate Examination from the New York Institute of Finance.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 1 week
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes