Learn about the methodology, practices and requirements behind data science to better understand how to problem solve with data and ensure data is relevant and properly manipulated to address a variety of real-world projects and business scenarios.Please Note: Learners who successfully complete this IBM course can earn a skill badge — a detailed, verifiable and digital credential that profiles the knowledge and skills you’ve acquired in this course. Enroll to learn more, complete the course and claim your badge!
- The major steps involved in tackling a data science problem.
- Why data scientists need a methodology and an approach.
- What it means to understand data, and prepare or clean data
- How to practice data science, including forming a concrete business question or research.
- Through completing a peer-reviewed assignment, you will demonstrate your understanding of the data science methodology by applying it to a problem that you define.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 7 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes