Unconscious bias—everyone has it. But that doesn’t make us bad; it makes us human. While we cannot completely rid ourselves of unconscious bias, we can learn how to recognize it and lessen its impact in the workplace. These are skills that everyone can learn.
- Build awareness to understand what unconscious bias is and why it matters.
- Understand the impact of unconscious bias at work and the impact it has on your decision making.
- Develop skills to help you recognize and take action to manage bias.
- Create a goal-setting plan to work toward becoming an inclusive leader by managing your unconscious bias.
- Bonus! Free unconscious bias “Workplace Facilitation Guide” provided to all employees from Catalyst Supporter companies.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 3 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes