This course helps build knowledge and understanding of critical features in the organizational design of tax administrations.
This course is a joint initiative of four international organizations: Inter-American Center of Tax Administrations (CIAT), Intra-European
Upon completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Define the concept of organizational design and explain why it is important.
- Identify the main organizational models used in the design of tax administrations and explain the advantages and disadvantages of the different models.
- Compare the roles of Headquarters and Field Operations in a tax administration’s organizational structure.
- Describe the importance of special units and functions within a tax administration’s organizational structure.
- Better understand how tax administration organizational models can be adapted to accommodate new responsibilities and roles.
- Identify critical elements and dependencies in tax administrative organizational design.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 1 week
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes